Health and Safety
We want you to have a great time bowling so please see below a few simple rules so you can enjoy bowling safely.
- You may have already guessed it but bowling balls are heavy. Make sure you grip them firmly and do not mess about with a ball in your hands.
- Please make sure that children are properly supervised at all times.
- Watch out for balls returning to the racks; keep your fingers away from the ball return flap.
- When bowling never go beyond the foul line at the beginning of the lane. The lanes are covered in oil and are very slippery.
- If a ball gets stuck call for a member of staff for assistance.
- If you spill any food or drink please tell a member of staff immediately. It can
- Should an accident occur, please notify the manager on duty immediately. There is always help at hand and first aid is available at all our departments.
- Our staff are trained and always ready to help. Please ask for assistance.
- Please do not bring bikes and scooters in to the centre and motorcycle helmets, hats, and hoods should be removed.